2010年11月14日 星期日

Monica Bellucci Post

Monica Bellucci Post: "
An exclusive preview of perhaps the sexiest thing ever to land on a coffee table: Monica Bellucci, a new book from some of the world's top photographers as they interpret a goddess of our time.



A Few Words from the Subject:

I have always been intrigued by the representation of the human body: faces, mouths, hands, legs, arms, hair, glances, nakedness. It's the art of our Mother Nature.

When I was a young girl I would daydream while looking at the photographs by Helmut Newton, Bruce Weber, and Richard Avedon, but I never had the body of a model. I was tall, but not tall enough, and curvaceous without ever wanting to be thin. I've never sought the perfection dictated by laws of the fashion world. Maybe it's because I don't believe in perfection or in any law that demands that we all look the same. Yet this book represents more than twenty years of my life in front of a camera. I've offered myself to its gaze, with creativity, and also by giving into my femininity.

When I entered the world of cinema, this creativity and the ability to let go accompanied me and gave me the confidence to trust the person shooting me with a camera. I'm like a muse who enjoys watching an artist portray her and who lives only through the people who describe her form. This is the reason I know that I'll never be a photographer or a director. It's not because I'm passive, but because my role lies in the active choices I make as the subject. In the end it is an expression that is similar to love: you devote yourself with passion and generosity only to those who know how to stimulate you and lead you to reveal yourself. —Monica Bellucci, 2010










Source

If you want to see boob, go to the source. Photo 4.


"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...